Re: [libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt-3.5.0

On Mon, 2017-07-03 at 18:47 +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> > > Anyway, I'll try to find a way to debug what's going on with
> > > virnetsockettest.
> >
> > IIRC Debian disabled this test years ago.
> >
> > Guido, have you ever discovered the cause?
>
> No, sorry. I diabled it ages ago since it failed randomly and never got
> around to have a look.

I just ran 10000 iterations of the test on a Debian guest
without running into a single failure. Maybe it's time to
revisit that decision, especially with Stretch out of the
door? Any other test cases that have been blacklisted and
might not need it anymore?