Re: [libvirt] libvirt binding for DBUS

> Also can you provide minimal example to list domains or create?

I found examples in tests dir. I can contribute for this bindings but
need to know - what planned first and do by redhat team and what can
do by community?
For example i need pool and volume control, if i'm write support for
it does it needed or code generator replaced it in near feature?
Also, does it possible to return not only uuid of domains then
creating/listing but also id and name? As i remember libvirt rpc
return all this data via Domain object.

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v tolstov selfip ru