[libvirt] status of support for cache allocation technology?

Hi,

I'm just wondering what the current status is about exposing/controlling cache banks. Looking at the code, it appears that we report the banks as part of "virsh capabilities". Is it possible to associate a particular bank with a particular domain, or has that not yet merged?

Is the "[PATH V10 00/12] Support cache tune in libvirt" patch series the most recent set of patches?

Thanks,
Chris