Re: [libvirt] status of support for cache allocation technology?

On 07/27/2017 05:08 AM, Martin Kletzander wrote:

Is the "[PATH V10 00/12] Support cache tune in libvirt" patch series the most
recent set of patches?

No, then there were several RFCs and then patch series again, IIRC, but
you can expect a new one written from scratch to be posted soon.  I can
add you to Cc if you want me to an I don't forget.

I'd appreciate that, thanks.

Chris