[libvirt] Entering freeze for 3.8.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Oct 2 15:10:25 UTC 2017

On Sun, Oct 01, 2017 at 08:40:48PM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 30, 2017 at 11:51:47PM +0200, Guido Günther wrote:
> > Hi,
> > On Fri, Sep 29, 2017 at 09:55:00AM +0200, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> > >   Done, I have tagged RC1 in git, pushed signed tarball and rpms at the usual
> > > location:
> > >
> > >    ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/
> > >

> > >   Seems to work fine in my limited testing, I had a keyboard issue in my XP
> > > guest but that's most likely unrelated. https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/
> > > is mostly green with somehow libvirt-master-test failing recently, so this
> > > seems good on that side too.
> > >   Please give it more testing however, especially on different OS or
> > > systems.
> > >
> > >   Plan is to have an RC2 possibly over the week-end, and if things looks fine
> > > a release on Tuesday,
> >
> > The build went fine on Debian's buildd's (which includes running the testsuite)
> >
> >     https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=libvirt&suite=experimental
> >
> > and it passed the autopkgtests here.
> > Cheers,
>
>  Cool, thanks !

  BTW there was no update in git earlier, so I skipped making an RC2 this time,
if I hear nothing negative, I will just push 3.8.0 tomorrow,

  thanks,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/
veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/