[libvirt] Missing repo file for virt-preview repo on fedorapeople

Andrea Bolognani abologna at redhat.com
Fri Aug 10 08:02:53 UTC 2018

On Fri, 2018-08-10 at 08:54 +0200, Roman Mohr wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Is there a change on how to get the fedora-virt-preview.repo?
>
> So far we were referencing
>
> https://fedorapeople.org/groups/virt/virt-preview/fedora-virt-preview.repo
>
> but that file does not seem to exist anymore.

Please post this kind of question to libvirt-users next time, and
refrain from CC'ing libvirt developers - we are all subscribed to
and read the lists.

As for your question,

  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Virtualization_Preview_Repository

(which was the first result when searching "fedora virt-preview"
with Google) should contain the information you're looking for.