[libvirt] ANNOUNCE: Libvirt TCK release v1.0.0

Daniel P. Berrangé berrange at redhat.com
Mon Jun 11 16:40:59 UTC 2018

It has been 9 years since the first release of Libvirt TCK, so I'm
happy to annonunce a second ever release, with countless accumulated
bug fixes and features, is now available from

  https://libvirt.org/sources/tck/Sys-Virt-TCK-v1.0.0.tar.gz

The GPG signature:

  https://libvirt.org/sources/tck/Sys-Virt-TCK-v1.0.0.tar.gz.asc

Is created with my key with a fingerprint:

  DAF3 A6FD B26B 6291 2D0E  8E3F BE86 EBB4 1510 4FDF  (4096R)

All historical releases are available from:

  https://libvirt.org/sources/tck/

Changes in this release are:

 - So many that it is not useful to list them all, please see
   the GIT history.

It is expected to have a 100% pass rate when used with the QEMU driver
from current libvirt GIT master, and with 4.4.0 release it should pass
everything except some nwfilter tests. The state of the tests wrt other
hypervisor drivers is currently an unknown. The intention is that it
would work with other drivers, but it has not been tested anytime in
recent history.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this new release.