[libvirt] virsh start/list hangs

Bo YU yuzibode at 126.com
Wed Jun 13 12:18:59 UTC 2018

Hello,
On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 01:54:37PM +0200, Michal Privoznik wrote:
>On 06/13/2018 05:00 AM, Bo YU wrote:
>> Hello,
>> The libvirt is a cool tool, i like it.
>
>Thank you :-)
>

>> Here is output of strace:
>>

>Nothing odd looking here. Can you run 'virsh list', then attach gdb to
>libvirtd and run 't a a bt' and share the output please?
>I wonder if this is the bug that qemu fixed just recently - are you
>running qemu from git too? There was a problem where libvirt deadlocked
>when fetching qemu capabilities (so no virsh list, virsh start, .. was
>possible). Anyway, this can be confirmed by gdb output.

Excellent! I just am going to format entire VM.
Yes, i have faced the situation you said and git clone qemu codes.
I have disable qemu-* feature(in order to make clear which part cause the situation) in virsh start and post output in another mail list: libvirt user.
Now, i will compile qemu and try reproduce it.

Please wait a minute.

Thank you!