[libvirt] [[RFC] 0/8] Implement async QEMU event handling in libvirtd.

Prerna saxenap.ltc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 09:16:37 UTC 2018

Hi Marc,
Currently the block job handling needs to be sorted out before events can
assume independent handling from RPC contexts. Sorry, I have not been able
to revisit this in the past 2 months, but this is something I would very
much like to fix. I will try looking up the exact dependency of the block
layer so that this series could make some progress.

regards,
Prerna

On Wed, Mar 21, 2018 at 1:24 PM, Marc Hartmayer <mhartmay at linux.vnet.ibm.com