[libvirt] Abandoning php-virt-control project

Michal Novotny mignov at gmail.com
Sun May 20 10:24:12 UTC 2018

Hi,
since I'm pretty busy last few months and I didn't do any commit to the
php-virt-control project [1] for a pretty long time it's time to hand over
this project to somebody that is interested in continuing the project so
please if anyone is interested please tell me.

It's essentially the PHP binding to the libvirt virtualization API so you
can check the php-virt-control website however I no longer have access to
the site and I think Dan P. Berrange (CC'ed) owns this server so he can
grant access to the server hosting the project.

It would be a pitty if this project dies entirely when I'm no longer having
any time for the project as I've been receiving many replies of people
liking the project.

Also I'm the owner of the domain ([1]) and it expires on June 27 2018.
Although I'm willing to prolong the domain by 1 year (till June 27 2019) it
would be nice if I can also hand over the domain to somebody else.

Please tell me if you're interested in taking over the project and/or the
domain so we could faciliate the change (usually by domain ownership
transfer done by link going to my mailbox).

Thanks,
Michal

[1] http://php-virt-control.org/