[libvirt] No change in git since RC1 so no RC2 for libvirt 4.9.0

  Since nothing was commited in git since RC1 it doesn't really make
sense for me to push an RC2 at this point :-)

  So please continue testing RC1, I will check status over the w.e.
as I plan to be offline for a bit more than a day, and depending on
status either cut an RC2 or push directly 4.9.0 GA,

   thanks in advance,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/