[libvirt] Availability of libvirt 5.6.0 Release Candidate 2

  One day late, I blame jetlag, but the Release Candiate 2 is out, tagged in git
and with signed source tarball and rpm at the usual place:

    https://libvirt.org/sources/

Seems okay in my very limited tests here, and Jenkins is all green :-)

Please give is some testing, I will cut the GA on Monday,

  thanks !

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/