Re: [libvirt] [Qemu-devel] Configuring pflash devices for OVMF firmware

On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 at 10:24, Markus Armbruster <armbru redhat com> wrote:
> 1. Make the device model default to some "correct" configuration, even
> if that setting is kind of arbitrary.  That way, any code using new
> style gets an "incorrect" configuration only if it actively selects one.

I don't think that's much better, because it will still
probably be wrong for the board. People writing board models
should define what their pflash device is, not plug in something
that's not what the hardware is.

thanks
-- PMM