[libvirt] New Feature: Intel MKTME Support

Mohammed, Karimullah karimullah.mohammed at intel.com
Mon Mar 4 19:54:30 UTC 2019

Hi Daniel,
QEMU/KVM work is in process of completion and would be published soon for the community approval(somewhere in March). We are working closely with development team of KVM/QEMU. Meanwhile, we wanted to start the process in Libvirt community.
We will submit the work status of QEMU/KVM as they are available.

We are new to the Libvirt community and wanted to know more about the Libvirt design approval process, and wanted to kick start our work

Question we have are
1. What is the blueprint or design template for a feature approval?.
2. Procedure and requirements for design and code approval.
3. we wanted to use Libvirt MKTME in Openstack, what are the requirements?

Yes you are right, SEV and MKTME are quite different , we were just mentioning the similarities of the features. We will definitely point out if they are any overlapping in the development of these two.

Thanks
Karim.