[libvirt] Seccomp profile for swtpm as default

Stefan Berger stefanb at linux.ibm.com
Wed Mar 13 19:43:13 UTC 2019

Hello!

  If you have some feedback regarding a seccomp profile extension for
swtpm for v0.2, please let me know. I created this github issue here:

https://github.com/stefanberger/swtpm/issues/115

Basically the choice is whether to make the creation of the seccomp
profile a default behavior or have the caller explicitly pass the
'--seccomp profile=default' on the command line, which then in turn
would require libvirt for example to check whether this current version
of swtpm supports the feature either by swtpm version or by strstr() the
help page.

Regards,

    Stefan