[libvirt] Entering freeze for libvirt 5.4.0

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Tue May 28 11:53:18 UTC 2019

  This is tagged in git, I have put the signed tarball and source RPM at
the usual place:

  https://libvirt.org/sources/

I did not build the binaries rpms, first it broke because I was still on F28
c.f. Jan's patch, and second it's true to provides little value, it's doubtful
people would just install my binaries as is. Will likely stick to sources
as part of releases in the future.

  Release looks fine in my limited testing, https://ci.centos.org/view/libvirt/
is of a rare uniform green color, which is promising too !

  Please give it a try, I will likely cut RC2 on Thrusday, and then
if everything goes fine push the GA over the w.e. or Monday,

  thanks,

Daniel Veillard      | Red Hat Developers Tools http://developer.redhat.com/
veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/