[ovirt-devel] [ARM64] Possiblity to support oVirt on ARM64

Zhenyu Zheng zhengzhenyulixi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 01:17:26 UTC 2020

Hi Nir,

Thanks alot for the quick response and information, actually I also  worked
a little bit on libvirt and other from our
team has experiences in qemu, those projects works OK on ARM platform, it
is just the capability might be less
when comparing to other platforms, for example, myself just added the
getHost() capability for ARM64 in libvirt and
now planning to work on compareCPU() API, after that we will have better
migration workflow on ARM platform.

For resources, actually, yes, I think we can provide those for oVirt
community, could you tell me more details about
what kind of resources are more suitable, our current resources are mostly
VMs from public cloud, will that be OK?

BR,

Zhenyu