CFP: KVM Forum 2020 virtual experience

Paolo Bonzini pbonzini at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 15:09:31 UTC 2020

KVM Forum 2020 is becoming a virtual experience this year in light of
the COVID-19 situation and will take place online on October 28-30, as
planned.

The virtual event will continue to deliver the same content you would
have received in-person (keynotes, conference sessions, BoFs, co-located
events) as well as attendee collaboration, networking tools, a "hallway
track" and much more.  And just like previous years, all content will be
made available for free after the event.

In order to allow everyone to present at KVM Forum, including people
who might not have been able to travel to Dublin, we are extending the
submission deadline for presentations for 6 more weeks!

* CFP Closes: Sunday, August 2 at 11:59 PM PST
* CFP Notifications: Tuesday, September 1
* Schedule Announcement: Tuesday, September 1
* Slide Due Date: Monday, October 26
* Event Dates: Wednesday, October 28 – Friday, October 30

We encourage you to submit and reach out to us should you have any
questions. The program committee may be contacted as a group via email:
kvm-forum-2020-pc at redhat.com.

Thanks,

-your KVM Forum 2020 Program Committee