[GSoC] Interested Student for the Project: 'Introducing job control to the storage driver'

Prathamesh Chavan pc44800 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:45:09 UTC 2020

Hi Everyone,

I'm Prathamesh Chavan, a final year student at studying Computer
Science and Engineering at IIT Kharagpur. I've been part of GSoC'17
under the Git Organization and have an internship experience at
Nutanix, India during last summer.
I'm also currently working on a tired file system with software wear
management for nvm technologies as my master project.
I was interested in contributing to the project: "Introducing job
control to the storage driver" under Google Summer of Code - 2020.
I was currently going through the codebase and also was successfully
able to build it.
It would be great if I was assigned a byte-task regarding the same
which could help me understand the project better,

Thanks,
Prathamesh Chavan