Question: building libvirt into the buildroot. Error *** No rule to make target `keycodemapdb/data/keymaps.csv'

Komarov Egor komarov at elvis.ru
Thu Mar 26 09:53:06 UTC 2020

I'm using command from README

$ mkdir build && cd build
$ ../configure --prefix=/usr --sysconfdir=/etc --localstatedir=/var
$ make
$ sudo make install

I don't have anything place where I can see how to build libvitd  exept README from git archive.

If you put me documentation where I can find your advice:

" you have not run autogen.sh, and thus are missing initilaization of the
git submodules."

I'll be pleasure.

Thank you.