[GSoC'20]: Student Introduction

PRAKHAR BANSAL prakharbansal0910 at gmail.com
Fri May 22 01:40:25 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,

I am Prakhar Bansal, Google Summer of Code Student from Iowa State
University, USA.

In the next few months, I will be working on the Project " Libvirt Support
For Jailhouse Hypervisor" under the guidance of my mentors Michal Privoznik
and Jan Kiszka.

This project aims to add support for Jailhouse( partitioning hypervisor
based on Linux) in the Libvirt API to make it easier to use this hypervisor
using the well known Libvirt API or through various applications using
Libvirt.

I am available on IRC with a nickname as prakhar.

Thanks,
Prakhar