[Libvirt-announce] Entering freeze for libvirt-1.1.1

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Wed Jul 24 04:11:52 UTC 2013

 As planned I tagged the release candidate 1 for libvirt 1.1.1 in git,
I also made tarball and rpms available on the ftp:

  ftp://libvirt.org/libvirt/

 There is still some patches not completely ready after initial review
it is probably safe to push the simplest ones, but not big sets now.
Bug fixes are okay until final release obviously !

 The release seems to work fine in my local testing (my fedora 19
crashed when shutdown a window guest, but that sounds like a kernel
problem). Goal is to release next tuesday,

  please give it a try, and report problems :-)

   thanks !

Daniel

veillard at redhat.com  | libxml Gnome XML XSLT toolkit  http://xmlsoft.org/