[Libvirt-cim] Test report on KVM

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Tue Apr 8 14:58:51 UTC 2008

KR> Dan, I see basically the same results you see.  Except I see log
KR> entries for the failing tests.

That's good.  Consistency is good :)

KR> 2) I think HostSystem - 02_hostsystem_to_rasd.py needs to be
KR> updated to reflect the recent provider change.  The provider
KR> returns KiloBytes as the unit, but the test is expecting
KR> MegaBytes.

Ah, yeah, that's right.

KR> ERROR:TEST LOG:ClassName Mismatch
KR> ERROR:TEST LOG:Returned Xen_VirtualSystemMigrationSettingData instead
KR> of KVM_VirtualSystemMigrationSettingData

Wow, really?  That's interesting.  On my system:

  wbemcli ein http://root:password@localhost/root/virt:KVM_VirtualSystemMigrationSettingData
  localhost:5988/root/virt:KVM_VirtualSystemMigrationSettingData.InstanceID="MigrationSettingData"

Which looks right to me.

The test does the silly eval() thing in the enumclass call, so maybe
something is getting defaulted back to the Xen_ type.

KR> ERROR:TEST LOG:ClassName Mismatch
KR> ERROR:TEST LOG:Returned Xen_VirtualSystemSnapshotServiceCapabilities
KR> instead of KVM_VirtualSystemSnapshotServiceCapabilities

This works for me as well.

Thanks!

--
Dan Smith