[Libvirt-cim] Look for offical realease of libvirt-cim

Daniel Veillard veillard at redhat.com
Mon Jul 21 13:08:52 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 21, 2008 at 08:30:28PM +0800, 072021096 wrote:
> Hi, everyone
>     Because I am at school,so I can not log on to the FTP of libvirt.org, so I can not get the offical realease of libvirt-cim, and I can only get the versions with bugs, is there another way to get a offical realease tarball libvirt-cim?
>     Thank you all respectful engineers for your previous kind reply and you really help me solve a lot problems!

  I don't know what you mean by 'versions with bugs', if you find bugs
you should report them, and i didn't see any such report and your compilation
problems are not libvirt-cim bugs, really !
  If you can't get FTP to work, I assume HTTP does work even from Shanghai:
   http://libvirt.org/sources/CIM/

Daniel