[Libvirt-cim] KVM test report on Fedora 9 (4/30)

Deepti B Kalakeri deeptik at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue May 6 05:46:16 UTC 2008

Kaitlin Rupert wrote:
> Deepti B Kalakeri wrote:
>>

>> Kaitlin Rupert wrote:
>>>>

>>> Any more information on why the provider is crashing here?  I'm able
>>> to run with KVM on current sources.  Maybe this test is hitting a
>>> provider but that's been fixed?
>>>
>> This test cases has never passed for me.
>> It always fails with timeout.
>> Any idea why this could be ?
>>

> You'll need to have:
>
> repositoryIsDefaultInstanceProvider=true
> enableIndicationService=true
>
> Set for the CIMOM (if you're using Pegasus).
>
> Also, does the test return an error or does the test suite time out
> and move to the next test?
The test time's out and moves ahead to the next test.
I tried setting the above options, but no luck.
Here is the list of options that are set on my test machine.

enableAssociationTraversal=true
maxProviderProcesses=0
enableAuditLog=false
sslClientVerificationMode=disabled
forceProviderProcesses=false
enableSubscriptionsForNonprivilegedUsers=false
socketWriteTimeout=20
messageDir=msg
shutdownTimeout=30
authorizedUserGroups=
enableRemotePrivilegedUserAccess=true
enableHttpsConnection=true
enableIndicationService=true
enableNamespaceAuthorization=true
sslTrustStoreUserName=
enableHttpConnection=true

Though I set the repositoryIsDefaultInstanceProvider=true and restart
the cimserver,  I dont find it listed using cimconfig -l -p does not
list the repositoryIsDefaultInstanceProvider=true property.