[Libvirt-cim] Re: CimTest Report on XenFV 08-05-2008

Deepti B Kalakeri deeptik at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu May 8 10:19:29 UTC 2008

> XFAIL       :  3
> SKIP        : 25
> -----------------
> Total       : 129
> ======================================
>
> List of test cases that are failing:
> ComputerSystem - 03_defineVS.py: FAIL
Passed when ran manually.
> ComputerSystem - 04_defineStartVS.py: FAIL
The Value of the enablestate is not getting set to 2 no longer wat
timeout value we give.
> ComputerSystem - 05_activate_defined_start.py: FAIL
The might have failed bcs of already existing domain with the same name
on the machine.
The tc XFAIL  when run manually.
> ComputerSystem - 06_paused_active_suspend.py: FAIL
The XenFV domain that is getting created has enablestate set to 0.
But when we create a Xen Domain the enablestate is set appropriately.
> ComputerSystem - 23_suspend_suspend.py: FAIL
> ComputerSystem - 27_define_suspend_errs.py: FAIL
> ComputerSystem - 32_start_reboot.py: FAIL
> ComputerSystem - 33_suspend_reboot.py: FAIL
> ComputerSystem - 35_start_reset.py: FAIL
> ComputerSystem - 40_RSC_start.py: FAIL
All the above tc are failing with the error "Resource type not supported
on this platform"
> ElementCapabilities - 01_forward.py: FAIL
EC now returns AC , needs tc modification.
> ElementConforms - 01_forward.py: FAIL
Passed when run manually.
> EnabledLogicalElementCapabilities - 01_enum.py: FAIL
Passed when run manually.
> HostSystem - 02_hostsystem_to_rasd.py: FAIL
Passed when run manually.
> HostSystem - 03_hs_to_settdefcap.py: FAIL
The field -PropertyPolicy is no longer returned as part of association
between SDC with AC.
> LogicalDisk - 03_ld_gi_errs.py: FAIL
> Memory - 01_memory.py: FAIL
Passed when run manually
> Memory - 02_defgetmem.py: FAIL
> Processor - 02_definesys_get_procs.py: FAIL
The above tc are failing with the error "Resource type not supported on
this platform"
> ResourceAllocationFromPool - 05_RAPF_err.py: FAIL
Passed when run manually
> SettingsDefine - 02_reverse.py: FAIL
SDS expects InstanceID "testdom/0" instead of "testdom/proc".
> VSSD - 04_vssd_to_rasd.py: FAIL
Passed when run manually
> VirtualSystemManagementService - 01_definesystem_name.py: FAIL
The above tc are failing with the error "Resource type not supported on
this platform"
> VirtualSystemManagementService - 02_destroysystem.py: FAIL
The tc is failing with "Unable to retrieve domain name". The domains on
the test machine are getting created with enablestate value set to 0,
and hence I think this tc is failing.
Can someone tell me what could be the reason for the XenFV Domains to be
created with the "No State" ??
> VirtualSystemManagementService - 05_destroysystem_neg.py: FAIL
Needs tc modification, the provider now returns the exception
'CIM_ERR_FAILED: Unable to retrieve domain name.'