[Libvirt-cim] Re: CimTest Report for KVM on F9 07-05-2008

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue May 20 20:42:40 UTC 2008

>>> SettingsDefine - 02_reverse.py: FAIL
>> SDS expects InstanceID "testdom/0" instead of "testdom/proc".
> The VirtualSystemSettingDataComponent association returns ProcRASD
> InstanceID of the form "testdom/proc", but the SettingsDefineState
> association expects the ProcRASD InstanceID of the form "testdom/0". I
> guess this is a known issue ?

The processor test cases were out of sync because processor related
changes.  Jay's processor patch went into the tree today.  Can you try
again with updated sources?  A few of the test cases will need to be
changed to reflect the changes in provider behavior.

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center
kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com