[Libvirt-cim] Adding a provider

Dan Smith danms at us.ibm.com
Fri May 30 23:02:53 UTC 2008

SK> Hello,

Hi!

SK> Updated the Makefile.am and src/Makefile.am files

Feel free to post a diff, which might make it easier for us to help.

SK> For whatever reason, the Makefile.am file does not update the
SK> Makefile.in file with my changes so consequently my providers do
SK> not get added.  Actually, I have had occasional success, which
SK> makes this even more bizzare.  It says in the Makefile.in file
SK> that automake v 1.10.1 is supposed to do this automatically.  I
SK> have version 1.10.1 of automake.  What am I missing?

Well, if your system date is correct, then just updating the
src/Makefile.am file should be enough.  Running a 'make' should
regenerate the .in file.  However, if it's not, try running
./autoconfiscate.sh and then ./configure again at the top level.

--
Dan Smith
IBM Linux Technology Center
email: danms at us.ibm.com