[Libvirt-cim] LXC on sfcb Test Run Summary for Nov 25 2008

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Wed Nov 26 03:00:34 UTC 2008

libvirt-cim-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 2008-11-26 02:38:37:

> >  > =================================================
> >  > FAIL Test Summary:
> >  > HostSystem - 02_hostsystem_to_rasd.py: FAIL
> >  > VSSD - 04_vssd_to_rasd.py: FAIL
> >
> >   The above two tc fail because of
> > LXC_InputResourceAllocationSettingData InstanceID Mismatch.
> >   The test returns VSSDC_dom/mouse:xen, but it expects
VSSDC_dom/mouse:ps2.
> >   I'm not sure which is really expectation for LXC.
>
> Are you seeing "VSSDC_dom/mouse:xen" for LXC?  You shouldn't see xen as
> a bus type on LXC systems.

  I run VSSD/04_vssd_to_rasd.py for LXC and below is the query result of
LXC_InputResourceAllocationSettingData:

# wbemcli ein
http://root:elm3b197@localhost/root/virt:LXC_InputResourceAllocationSettingData
localhost:5988/root/virt:LXC_InputResourceAllocationSettingData.InstanceID="VSSDC_dom/mouse:xen"