[Libvirt-cim] Problem in running libvirt-cim test suite

srinivas k srinivas735 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 04:44:32 UTC 2008

Hi Deepthi,

 Command output is.

root at luser-desktop:~# virsh net-list --all
Connecting to uri: xen:///
Name                 State      Autostart
default              inactive no

root at luser-desktop:~# virsh --help | grep -i net
    attach-interface attach network interface
    detach-interface detach network interface
    domifstat       get network interface stats for a domain
    net-autostart   autostart a network
    net-create      create a network from an XML file
    net-define      define (but don't start) a network from an XML file
    net-destroy     destroy a network
    net-dumpxml     network information in XML
    net-list        list networks
    net-name        convert a network UUID to network name
    net-start       start a (previously defined) inactive network
    net-undefine    undefine an inactive network
    net-uuid        convert a network name to network UUID

Thanks,
Seenu