[Libvirt-cim] Ttouble in cimtest setup

Toshifumi Fujimura fujimura.toshifumi at np.css.fujitsu.com
Fri Oct 10 04:17:33 UTC 2008

Thanks to your reply.

After investigating this problem, it turned out to be a SSH auth problem.

Not diskpool problem.
The command "virsh -c qemu:///system disk-pool --all" says Warning message
because "id_rsa" does not exist

It seems that I need to generate rsa key in addition to generate dsa key.
So it needs to add RSA key generation to the instruction
"http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Cimtest_setup".

Thanks

Toshifumi Fujimura.