[Libvirt-cim] Remove enumerate() function in device.py and update tc to call new function in enumclass.py

Guo Lian Yun yunguol at cn.ibm.com
Tue Oct 14 05:36:45 UTC 2008

libvirt-cim-bounces at redhat.com wrote on 2008-10-13 23:39:50:

> Deepti B Kalakeri wrote:
> >

> > Guo Lian Yun wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Do you think it's better to remove enumerate() function in device.py?

> >> Then we have to update tc to call new EnumInstances() function in
> >> enumclass.py.
> >> Who would like to take up this work? If not, I will cook up these
> >> patches.
> >>
> > Yes it would be better to have a single Enumerate function in one
> > library file.
> > I think we will have lot of tc updates if we take this up.
> >
> > Kaitlin,
> > What do you suggest?
>
> Yes, I agree.  The enumerate() functions in device.py are no longer
> needed.  The functions in enumclass.py should cover this.
>
> Daisy - can you work up a patch for this?

  I can work up it later. I'm now working on tc to call new
EnumInstances() and GetInstance()
  functions. Due to a number of tc fails with sblim base provider
installed, I have to fix them
  together with new EnumInstances() and GetInstance() calling. Whatever, I
will try to work on
  it as soon as possible.

  Deepti - Would you please run the cimtest for Xen with sblim base
provider installed and update
  the sblim-tc-base-failure in the wiki?

  Thanks!