[Libvirt-cim] Errors on running Cimtest

Toshifumi Fujimura fujimura.toshifumi at np.css.fujitsu.com
Tue Oct 14 06:19:57 UTC 2008

Hello!

I made Cimtest environment. But I have some trobles on running cimtest..
These errors are not in Test Run Reports
"http://wiki.libvirt.org/page/Cimtest_testruns".
Would you give me any suggestion of this message?

I check httpd is running on PyWBEM machine.
But "Socket.error" is appeared (occured on cim_http.wbem_request in
cim_operations.py).

Testing KVM hypervisor
AllocationCapabilities - 01_enum.py: FAIL
ERROR - KVM_MemoryPool did not return any instances
ERROR - Only 0 pools returned, expected at least 4
Socket error: (111, 'Connection refused')
Socket error: (111, 'Connection refused')
AllocationCapabilities - 02_alloccap_gi_errs.py: FAIL
ERROR - Unexpected rc code 0 and description Socket error: (111,
'Connection refused')

ERROR - ------ FAILED: Invalid InstanceID Key Value.------
ComputerSystem - 01_enum.py: PASS
ComputerSystem - 02_nosystems.py: PASS