Re: [Libvirt-cim] Request for all in one instllation page

Toshifumi Fujimura wrote:
Thanks Mr or Ms Deepti B Kalakeri and Mr or Ms Kaitlin Rupert.
I tryed to regist CIM schema for Libvirt-CIM as your advice.

On "make postinstall",I met this error message.

Registering providers with active cimserver
Parsing error: parse error: Error adding class Xen_KVMRedirectionSAP to the repository:
CIM_ERR_INVALID_SUPERCLASS: CIM_KVMRedirectionSAP
make: *** [postinstall] Error 250

I think the superclasses "CIM_KVMRedirectionSAP","CIM_ERR_INVALID_SUPERCLASS" don't exist in my cimserver.
How can I add those classes?

Works for me.
Toshifumi Fujimura.

Can you try the following:

Restart Pegasus

After restarting Pegasus, try: wbemcli ecn http://user:pass localhost/root/virt | grep CIM_KVMRedirectionSAP

This should return a record like the following:

localhost:5988/root/virt:CIM_KVMRedirectionSAP

After that is done, you can do:

sudo make preuninstall
sudo make postinstall

Running "sudo make preuninstall" should have put the proper classes in place. However, sometimes Pegasus needs to be restarted after "sudo make preinstall".

If the wbemcli command doesn't return any records, you can do the following:

sudo make preuninstall
sudo make preinstall

restart Pegasus

sudo make postinstall