[Libvirt-cim] HostedDependency Query

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Sep 25 22:27:18 UTC 2008

Deepti B Kalakeri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to execute the following query with the sblim-base-provider
> installed.
>
> wbemcli ain -ac Xen_HostedDependency
> 'http://root:P@localhost:5988/root/virt:Linux_ComputerSystem.CreationClassName="Linux_ComputerSystem",Name="3b217"'
>

> I was not able to get any records for the above query.
> I was not sure if this is a known issue and the provider does not return
> any info for the above query yet.
> The provider version on the machine is 688.

The associations don't currently support SBLIM instances as references.
  This is something that will need to be added in the future.  However,
the other directory of this association should work:  If you query with
a CS instance, you should get back a Linux_CS instance.

--
Kaitlin Rupert
IBM Linux Technology Center
kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com