[Libvirt-cim] Test Run Summary (Jun 02 2009): KVM on Fedora release 10 (Cambridge) with sfcb

Kaitlin Rupert kaitlin at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Jun 2 22:58:07 UTC 2009

> ComputerSystemIndication - 01_created_indication.py: FAIL
> ERROR 	- Exception : Request Failed: 200
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./lib/XenKvmLib/const.py", line 139, in do_try
>   File "01_created_indication.py", line 146, in main
>     sub_list, ind_names, dict = sub_ind(ip, virt)
>   File "01_created_indication.py", line 60, in sub_ind
>     sub.subscribe(dict['default_url'], dict['default_auth'])
>   File "/data/users/kaitlin/sandbox/cimtest/suites/libvirt-cim/lib/XenKvmLib/indication_tester.py", line 345, in subscribe
>     "CreateInstance", auth_hdr)
>   File "/data/users/kaitlin/sandbox/cimtest/suites/libvirt-cim/lib/XenKvmLib/indication_tester.py", line 330, in __do_cimpost
>     (resp.status, resp.reason))
> Exception: Request Failed: 200
> ERROR 	- None

I've seen issues with unsubscribing to indications on sfcb.  I think bit
of code in the test case that does the unsubscribe needs to be modified.
    If there are too many stale indication subscriptions hanging around,
then there can be troubles adding a new subscription.

> RedirectionService - 01_enum_crs.py: FAIL
> ERROR 	- TypeError : __call__() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./lib/XenKvmLib/const.py", line 139, in do_try
>   File "01_enum_crs.py", line 108, in main
>     if res_val != exp_val:
> TypeError: __call__() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)
> ERROR 	- None
> Class not found

The patch on the mailing list fixes this issue.

> ResourcePoolConfigurationService - 04_CreateChildResourcePool.py: FAIL
> ERROR 	- Exception in create_pool()
> ERROR 	- Exception details: (1, u'Pool with that name already exists')
> ERROR 	- Error in networkpool creation
> InvokeMethod(CreateChildResourcePool): Pool with that name already exists

Deepti is looking in to this issue.

> ResourcePoolConfigurationService - 07_DeleteResourcePool.py: FAIL
> ERROR 	- Exception in create_pool()
> ERROR 	- Exception details: (1, u'*** Provider Virt_ResourcePoolConfigurationService(2680) exiting due to a SIGSEGV signal ')
> ERROR 	- Error in networkpool creation
> InvokeMethod(CreateChildResourcePool): *** Provider Virt_ResourcePoolConfigurationService(2680) exiting due to a SIGSEGV signal

The issue is that the test case is passing "nat" for the ForwardMode,
but ForwardMode is a uint16 value.

Strangely, this issue doesn't appear on Pegasus, but sfcb seg faults
when it tries to pull the CMPIObjectPath from the instance.  Will need
to put a check in place, so sfcb doesnt segfault, and also fix the test
case itself.