[Libvirt-cim] Better to Add Code to check "End of line" character in schema file

Wayne Xia xiawenc at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Aug 29 09:35:24 UTC 2011

When I try add new class to libvirt-cim, I found that if the "end of
line" character use the windows format(\t\n), then the rpm making would
succeed, but the pegasus would not find the correct .so file, indeed
pegasus seems to linked to a wrong file.

It takes me a long time to find the reason, so I think it is better to
add some scripts to check this, or show a warning for it.

--
Best Regards

Wayne Xia
mail:xiawenc at linux.vnet.ibm.com