[Libvirt-cim] Better to Add Code to check "End of line" character in schema file

Wayne Xia xiawenc at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Aug 30 02:33:34 UTC 2011

In the case of using "\t\n" in .mof and .registration file, after the
libvirt-cim' rpm was made and installed, the libs was found by pegasus,
but seems it was not correctly done.

situation:

tried to add class KVM_EthernetPort, then
wbemcli -nl ein
http://root:123456xwc@localhost:5988/root/virt:KVM_EthernetPort
nothing returned.

then delete Virt_EthernetPort.so*.
wbemcli -nl ein
http://root:123456xwc@localhost:5988/root/virt:KVM_EthernetPort
nothing returned. It did not say the lib was missing.

After rewrite the .mof and .registration file, problem resolved.
So I think there is some problem in the lib searching of pegasus, in
this situation.

2011-8-30 0:37, Sharad Mishra:

--
Best Regards