[Libvirt-cim] Error doing make install for libvirt-cim

Wayne Xia xiawenc at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Nov 4 01:37:33 UTC 2011

Sorry for response late, been busy in coding a patch these days.

It is nice to know you have installed the libvirt-cim on Ubuntu
successfully. Also a "make postinstall" is needed to register the
classes. Have u tried to make a call for this provider such as

 wbemcli -nl ein
http://root:123456xwc@localhost:5988/root/virt:KVM_ComputerSystem

if it returns the instance of VMs you created by libvirt or
virt-manager, then the package works in the right way.
Look at the rpm making script I think it only works with tog-pegasus,
but I have not tried to "make install" it with sfcb instead of
tog-pegasus.

于 2011-10-31 16:21, Deepak Shetty 写道:

--
Best Regards