[Libvirt-cim] Better to Add Code to check "End of line" character in schema file

Chip Vincent cvincent at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Sep 15 18:10:07 UTC 2011

Wayne,

Venkateswara R Puvvada works on Pegasus and can help determine if this
is a known issue, and perhaps address via Pegasus Bugzilla, if necessary.

If this is a known limitation, perhaps we can run something like
dos2unix on .mof and .registration files when building the rpm.

--
Chip Vincent
Open Virtualization
cvincent at linux.vnet.ibm.com