[Libvirt-cim] libvirt-cim migrating to git

Chip Vincent cvincent at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Sep 22 18:34:57 UTC 2011

libvirt-cim community,

We'll be migrating the libvirt-cim source tree from hg to git in the
very near future. Once complete, we'll keep the hg tree up for a while,
but updates will only be made to the git tree. The intention of this
migration is simply to be more consistent with other projects many of us
work on, which, of course, uses git.

I'm in the process now of doing some test migrations locally to ensure
the tools work properly. If everything goes well, I hope everything up
and running on libvirt.org sometime next week. I'll send a note to the
once the docs are updated and the git tree is accessible, and another
down the road sunsetting the hg tree.

--
Chip Vincent
Open Virtualization