[Libvirt-cim] regarding creating VM using libvirt-cim

Raghunatha Reddy P (raghunp) raghunp at cisco.com
Sun Jun 3 16:12:20 UTC 2012

Hi Sharad,

  Thanks for the information.

We need to use CIM-Schemas, defined by DMTF, to create and work on  VMs.  Could you please share the following,
   - What are all soft-wares do I need to install to start working on this. Would be good if you can provide step step procedure for this.
   - What are all the hyper-visors are supported by libvirt-cim? Deos it support ESX hypervisor?
   - Do we have any detailed documentation/ wiki for this in addition to  http://www.libvirt.org/CIM/

Best Regards
Raghu