[Libvirt-cim] cimtest errors

Bouabid Amine bouabid.medamine at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 15:15:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

I succeeded to install libvirt-cim and i verified this using some
wbemcli requests (i am using the latest GITHUB version)

I am testing now libvirt-cim using cimtest and i get errors like this:

#:/usr/local/src/libvirt/cimtest# ./runtests libvirt-cim -g
ComputerSystem -t 03_defineVS.py
Starting test suite: libvirt-cim

Testing Xen hypervisor
ComputerSystem - 03_defineVS.py: FAIL
ERROR     - Got CIM error CIM_ERR_FAILED: Unable to parse embedded
object with return code 1
ERROR     - Failed to define a domain with the name domU1 from virsh
InvokeMethod(DefineSystem): CIM_ERR_FAILED: Unable to parse embedded object

Unable to determine hypervisior version

Actually i am interested in using libvirt-cim to manage VMs life cycle
(define, create, destroy etc.)

Best regards

Amine Bouabid