[libvirt-users] Libvirt Compilation on MS Vista

Matthias Bolte matthias.bolte at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 27 08:25:34 UTC 2010

Ah, sorry. I've the scripts at hand. I just forgot to post them.

I attached the scripts and added a readme file. I tested this on
Windows XP, but it should work without problem on Windows Vista too.

The scripts could still be improved, for example gathering all
relevant files for a libvirt Windows SDK into a separate directory
would be nice.

If you have any problems or questions with/about this scripts please
report/ask them.

PS: You'll need to rename setup_msys.bat_ to  setup_msys.bat.

Matthias