[libvirt-users] (no subject)

angelo alfano angeloalfa76 at yahoo.it
Sun Jul 4 17:38:55 UTC 2010

Dear friend,
 Good day.I have a Japanese friend,His company is holding a promoting action, I hope you may join it,the company sell some electronic products such as motorbike,GPS notebook laptop,TV,cellphone,camera,psp. they are made in Korea,Japan and so on.the price is very low .if you want to buy it ,please visit :  www.oanls3.com/  and choose the products you like,and their company may handsel  some small products as gift. if you are satisfied with the product after you receive it,please introduce it to your friends.
thank you , have a nice day.