[libvirt-users] Allow customer to stop and start their own VPS, but not others

Hello:

One of my customers asked for access to stop and start
their VPS.

Right now, I can do that using virsh, but I do not want
to give this customer the ability to stop and start
all VPSs running on the host.

Is there a way to give stop and start control of one
VPS to someone?

I am using KVM on a CentOS 5.5 host.

Thanks,
	Neil

--
Neil Aggarwal, (281)846-8957
FREE trial: Virtualmin VPS with unmetered bandwidth