[libvirt-users] SASL GSSAPI error "Key table entry not found"

Adam Gray adam at meebo-inc.com
Wed Jun 30 16:23:19 UTC 2010

Thanks Ralf, sadly things look OK to me. Did I typo something?? haha
forward and reverse DNS are correct for this host (petey), too. As far
as I can tell Kerberos stuff is set up as usual.

root at petey:~# klist -k /etc/krb5.keytab
Keytab name: WRFILE:/etc/krb5.keytab
KVNO Principal
   2 libvirt/petey.mydomain.com at MYDOMAIN-INC.COM
   2 libvirt/petey.mydomain.com at MYDOMAIN-INC.COM
   2 libvirt/petey.mydomain.com at MYDOMAIN-INC.COM
   2 libvirt/petey.mydomain.com at MYDOMAIN-INC.COM

-adam