[libvirt-users] Can not restore domain from a shared state file

Zhang Qian zhq527725 at gmail.com
Tue May 11 10:52:44 UTC 2010

I found that waiting for a while does not work, but if I tried to restore it
from h2 more times, it will work.
For example, if I save a domain which has 512MB memory, and restore if from
h2 repeatedly, at the third time, the restore can succeed, but  for a 256MB
domain, it will succeed at the second time.