[libvirt-users] (no subject)

Osier Yang jyang at redhat.com
Wed Nov 17 06:20:08 UTC 2010

于 2010年11月17日 00:51, David M. Barlieb 写道:
> HI, I’ve just begun using libvirt as part of my KVM installation and
> have been having some confusion regarding networking of my virtual
> guests. I’m not sure if I should even be sending this to this mailing
> list and if not please let me know and if possible where I should be
> sending this inquiry.
>
> I understand I can setup a dedicated bridged interface for my guest. But
> as for the virbr interface which is the default, I’m a little confused
> about. When using this, does the guest os use the same ip as the host?

no, for you use the 'default' virtual network

# ps -ef | grep dnsmasq

libvirt use  dnsmasq to allocate private IP addr for guest
automatically. and yes, Daniel and Justin already replied
you how the guest could communicate with outside networks.

Regards

- Osier