[libvirt-users] sco 5.0.5 not booting on hard disk

Jean Michault micjea at ch-perigueux.fr
Wed Sep 15 09:32:07 UTC 2010

Hello,
I am trying to run SCO unix 5.0.5 with KVM.

I have created the Virtual Machine with virt-manager.
The installation runs correctly, but when the virtual machine reboots
from hard disk, i obtain this message :
"FATAL: No bootable device."

If i run manually the virtual machine without the suboption "boot=on" in
the "-drive" option, the virtual machine boots correctly.

Why is "boot=on" preventing my VM to boot ?

Is there a way to modify the .xml file for this VM to inform libvirt to
not add "boot=on" ?

Thanks

Jean Michault.